Life in Peoria, AZ comes with lots of sunshine, which means you’re probably on the road a lot getting from one beautiful destination to another. If you’re looking to buy a new auto insurance policy or change an existing one, there are three ways you can save both money and time in your search. Read on to learn about these three tips.
1. Bundle your Policies
Do you own a home? Perhaps you have another car or vehicle that is already insured? If so, you can add these policies into a bundle package with one insurance company to save money on your premiums. Even if you own a recreational vehicle or a boat, these policies can also be lumped under an insurance company for extra savings.
2. Compare Policy Quotes
To make sure you get the best auto insurance policy you are looking for, it is important to compare quotes. At Schaller & Thomas Family Insurance, the knowledgeable agents can help you with this. Together, you can go over each policy in detail to find the one that best suits your auto insurance needs. Try to compare at least three quotes from different insurance companies.
3. Work with a Reputable Agent
Before you buy an auto insurance policy on your own, you should consider working with a reputable agent. These agents have the experience to help answer any questions you may have about a policy.
The team at Schaller & Thomas Family Insurance serves the Peoria, AZ area when it comes to purchasing auto insurance. To learn more about how they can help you, contact them today at 623-580-8688.
Having standard home insurance coverage is a good thing because it covers many of the basic risks to a home; however, it usually does not cover everything that most homeowners need to protect.
It is a good idea to discuss the specifics of home insurance coverage with your agent at Schaller & Thomas Family Insurance serving Peoria, AZ and the surrounding area. Your agent can help you understand what things may need extra coverage.
Some of the items to consider include:
- Pests: Damage from vermin and insects may not be covered by a home insurance policy. If termites destroy a home, coverage for the damage is not something usually found in a standard policy. The size of the pest may affect the coverage. For example, if a bull stampedes through a living room, the damage may be covered; however, a rat chewing through electrical wiring may not be covered.
- Mold: The problem with mold is that it can grow in places that are not easily seen. A home insurance policy may not cover old problems such as a roof leak that allows water to enter the home, which causes mold contamination within the walls over time.
- Floods: Because of the new weather patterns from climate change, floods and flash floods are showing up in places that are not expected to have them. About 25% of flood damage now occurs outside of the traditional floodplains on maps maintained by the U.S. government that are desperately in need of an update.
- Earthquakes and Sinkholes: Earthquakes and sinkholes are unusual risks that need to have special coverage. If the ground shifts beneath a home, this can cause cracks in the foundation, floors, and walls, which need expensive repairs.
- Municipal Sewer Systems: In severe rainstorms, a municipal sewer system may get overloaded and cause sewage to back up and then to enter homes causing severe damage.
Get a home insurance review by talking with your agent at Schaller & Thomas Family Insurance in Peoria, AZ to add extra coverage to your home insurance as needed.